Monday, March 21, 2011

Pet Shop (20/03/2011) Get Hamster Supplies

All The Item That I Bought
Hello. Yesterday (20/03/2011) I go to the pet shop to bought a few hamster supplies. In the picture, you can see a few item that I bought for my hamster. The total that I spend to bought all the item is 30 MYR or 10 USD.






Hamster Toilet
This is a hamster toilet from Living World. It's cost me about 7 MYR or 2.30 USD. It's for Minnie, my female syrian hamster. She love to pee and her cage start smelly just a few day after I clean her cage compare to other hamster. Her size is bigger and maybe that the reason her cage start to smell earlier that others.





Sunflower Seed
Sunflower Seed as a treat. It's cost 2.00 MYR or 0.70 USD per packet.









Green Food
This is a green hamster food. I don't know from what it's was made but the smell is like peanut. My hamster love this food. Maybe it too delicious for them. The price 2.00 MYR or 0.70 USD per packet.








Hamster Potty Sand
This sand is to be put in the hamster toilet. This is the first time I use it. I hope my hamster love it. It cost me about 8 MYR or 2.60 USD for two packet.







Hamster Water Bottle
The old hamster water bottle is broken. So, I bought a new water bottle and the price is 10 MYR or 3.30 USD.


  

No comments: