Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Life As I'm Turning 22

Hi friends. Well, on 7th March 2011 last week, I'm turn 22. Time is running really fast. I'm just finished my Diploma study level, just waiting for the convocation on May. Right now, I'm just sitting at home because my application to further my study at degree level is decline or being rejected. Maybe it's my bad luck. Just got try for next intake session. Hope I get a offer to enter any public university. 

My mother bought me a cake from a Secret Recipe. The cake name is Chocolate Indulge. The cake taste is so good and delicious. The price is expensive but it's worthy. Job is hard to get. I'm try to get a job that suitable with my qualification. My first experience being interview for a job is very bad. I admit that I'm not prepared for the interview. Well, at least now I know how it's feel when we are being interview. Some of the question that being ask is unexpected. My advice, do a research and try your best. 

the end.

nfmr 

No comments: