Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My New Hamster Cage




The Habitrail Playground Cage Box
           
The Habitrail Playground Cage 

Above is the picture of my winter white hamster cage. I love this cage. It's has a lot a space for the hamster. Actually before this, I have a Habitrail Safari Cage, not only the cage but also all the accessories such as maze, loft and etc. My mother throw it away while i was at the campus. It's hard to find Habitrail Safari cage right now in Malaysia. Luckily, I found the same design. It's Habitrail Playground. It's cost me RM70 for each cage. I bought both of the cage at the different pet shop at the different time. Now, the popular Habitrail cage is Habitrail Ovo. I like Habitrail Ovo, but I prefer the old design like Habitrail Safari, Habitrail Playground, and Habitrail Mini. It's good for the ventilation. I admit that this is not a cheap cage, but you won't regret buy it. It's easy to clean and have a lot of space for the hamster to play and run. 

Actually, the first Habitrail cage is an impulse buy. I go to the pet shop to buy supplies for my sister fish, but suddenly my eyes caught this cage at the pet shop shelf. My first impression for this cage is the cage is so good. The price that stated there is RM78, but after bargaining with him, he sold to me the cage for RM70. What a happy day, I rush go home and put my hamster in it.  

After a few day, I need to buy hamster bedding. I go to the pet shop at Sungai Dua. A little bit far from my home, About 15 minutes drive car. I'm just asking the owner whether she sold a Habitrail cage, she said to me that I have to order it. She also told me that the famous Habitrail cage right now is Habitrail Ovo but I said to her that I prefer the old design. Then she replies to me that she will try to find it and will let me know the price.

After a few day, I go to the Sungai Dua pet shop to buy a hamster food. Then, suddenly she show me the cage. She said that she can sold it to me for RM70 but at that time I only have RM50. I rush home and talk to my sister and asking her if I can borrow some money from her and it's my lucky day again, she agree. Yes, I'm so happy and I rush back to the Sungai Dua pet shop and buy it. 

So, that the story how I get the two Habitrail Playground Cage.

The end

nfmr...

No comments: