Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Budgie/Parakeet Bird

I have 4 budgie/parakeet at my house right now. I bought the first pair of bird on 04 Jun 2011 and the second pair on 11 June 2011. Don't worry, when they already tame, I will catch a picture for you to see. The first pair is two male bird, one is blue and the other bird is dark grey. The second pair is yellow, both of them is yellow colour, one male and one is female. I want to buy a green colour budgie/parakeet but the pet shop does't have it. The bird are very easy to take care and it's fun to watch them eat, grooming themselves or their partner. Their chirping sound their make is very nice to hear. I can watch them for hours without bored.

Well, actually I on planning to buy a guinea pig. Right now, I try to console my parents to let me have a guinea pig. Hope that they will agree.

the end...
nfmr

No comments: