Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Baby Hamster

Hello

On 03rd April 2011 (Sunday), one of my hamster given birth to 3 baby hamster. The father name is Pudding and the Mother name is Maggo. Actually she should have 8 hamsters pups but only 3 survive. The other five is being eat by the parents. It's hard to watch that they eats their own baby, but nothing I can do. Luckily, three of they survive. Now, they already 11 days old. Only 3 day left before I can hold them in my hand. Can't wait that moment to arrive.

Pudding and Manggo is Hybrid Hamster and their coat colour is golden yellow. I bought them from different pet shop, so they are not from the same litter.

About one week later, on  09 April 2011 (Saturday), my other female given birth to 4 hamster pups. All survive. The father name is Wiwi and the mother name is Wawa. Wiwi and Wawa is a Winter White Hasmter and Agouti colour. I manage to split the father from the mother cage so that he will not eat the new born hamster.

Wiwi and Wawa was bought from the same pet shop and I don't know whether they are from the same litter or not. I know, if we bread the sibling hamster, a lot of disaster coming such as the hamster health will be poor. Both of them are the hamster that I love so much. They love to being pick up by me or my sibling. When I open their cage, they always stand up and try to reach my hand. I fell in love with Winter White Hamster. Maybe I'm lucky enough to get them. If they die, I don't know what going to happen to me. That why I breed them, so that I have their heir.

The end...

nfmr...

No comments: